Dominican Republic Flag

Dominican Republic Flag

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Spiders, Exchanges, Muffins, Oh my!

Well this week flew by. Seriously, I don't know where the time went. We have been working super hard, having 2 more companionship exchanges last week. We went to Mao on Friday and I stayed with Hermana Santiago from Mexico. It was fun, but as always I was excited to return home to be with my real companion.

On Monday I did an exchange with Hermana Palmer in Sabaneta which was super fun, and we didn't get drenched like last time!

About the muffins... We had interviews yesterday with President Castillo and he brought muffins for breakfast. I really just needed a third thing to put in my title. 

And a giant spider invaded our house last night... I have a video of the slaughter, which I will be happy to show you guys when I get home. It's pretty hilarious

We have a baptism planned for next week! Sorry I haven't had a lot of time to write today... Still have lots of things to do before going home. 

Love 
Hermana Twiner

No comments:

Post a Comment