Dominican Republic Flag

Dominican Republic Flag

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Baptism!!!

The Bishop´s dad Luis De la Rosa got baptized this last Saturday.It was a super special experience, because the bishop has waited so long for this day. One of the members gave a wonderful talk about how Jesus went to John the Baptist to be baptized. The greater went to the minor to have that saving ordinance, as did Luis with his son. 

In other things, these last few weeks have FLOWN by! I love being with Hna Nauca again. We are best friends and we work as a complete team. We laugh a lot and we study together to help our investigators. It´s the best of the mission. 

Please pray for our investigator Johanna... She was in a car accident on Sunday where the truck rolled over 4 times... They thought she was dead at first but she began breathing afterwards. The air bag hit her and that hurt her. 

We have another investigator that will be baptized on March 5 named Domingo. At first he was a little skeptical about the message but he told us this week that he has been having dreams about the church and that he feels like he needs to be baptized. Let´s pray that he continues onward!

I want to thank you all for all the support you have given me while I´ve been on my mission. I´m still here and I´m working hard and I will continue being a missionary until they release me back in Tennessee. But your prayers and thoughts are needed and very much appreciated. 

love you all!
Hermana Twiner

No comments:

Post a Comment