Dominican Republic Flag

Dominican Republic Flag

Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Death Sentence Arrived....

Ok so I knew it was coming sooner or later, but... It came.

My awesome mother is coming down here to pick me up and to see my areas before we go home, so she had to buy the return tickets and plan it with the mission office, but yeah... I have my flight plans. We'll be leaving March 13 at 2:30pm and arriving in Knoxville at 10:30pm. (We have a layover in New Jersey.)

Anyways... this week was a little crazy, but good. As sister leaders we have to do exchanges, so I went on 2 exchanges in 2 days... On Thursday we had zone meeting and I went directly from there to Sabaneta with Hermana Palmer from Utah, stayed the night there and had a dinner of eggnog and cookies, then in the morning we headed straight back to Navarrete to have a zone conference, after which I headed 2.5 hours to Monte Cristi (Almost to Haiti) with Hermana Hall. I was super tired afterwards, but I had fun!

We had a family come to church on Sunday! Their names are Manuel, Ana Iris, Gianni, Scarlet and Camili. They are a good family and I think they will progress. The girls were crying when they left because they wanted to stay in the Primary class. 

Well, we'll see what this week brings. Next week my pday will be on Tuesday because Wednesday will be a special worldwide training for missionaries, so they changed Pday so it wouldn't take up too much of our preparation time. 

Love y'all!
Hermana Twiner
Crazy Mormons on a bus with Dominicans...

​One of the elders is from Samoa and was teaching the other elders in the zone how to play rugby... Here they are throwing my zone leader Elder Moses up into the air... He hit the cieling.

​One of the lessons we had in Monte Cristi... We kept hearing a goat bleating and this little guy comes galloping in... Then he slipped and fell, reminiscent of Bambi on ice. I thought he was too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment