Dominican Republic Flag

Dominican Republic Flag

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Jalepeños give me hiccups, but I still eat them.

Juana´s baptism for the 28th is still going well! We are really helping her with her goal to leave coffee by passing by every day to encourage her. She´s already said all the things she wants in the baptism, like speakers, food, etc. 

We also met Angela this week... She was a referral from our mission leader Jonathan. She came to church and loved it! Hopefully she´ll continue coming to church and will be baptized soon! 

And about the Jalepeños... I got a can of Jalepeños this week and discovered that I love eating them... but they give me terrible hiccups. My companion makes fun of me because I keep hiccupping while continuing eating.


​This is a picture of just how cute Dominican babies are!

​My daughter and I... Anyone see a resemblance? haha

Con amor,
Hermana Twiner

No comments:

Post a Comment