Dominican Republic Flag

Dominican Republic Flag

Monday, August 10, 2015

Quick Note (May 6)

I really don´t have a lot of time this week, but here´s something....

My birthday was sunday... 20 years! The elders threw me a surprize party on Saturday, which was awesome. They made me eat 3 pieces of cake.

This morning we got locked in the church. We entered, and the person there didn´t know we were there, so he locked us in. The elders that came didn´t have the keys and had both cell phones, so we just sat there talking through the window for 45 minutes.

I made a lemon cake that was really tasty... I´d call it a success.

Sorry I don´t really have time today, but everything is going wonderfully here in Mao. The investigators are all wonderful and we are working hard. Love you all!

Hermana Twiner

No comments:

Post a Comment