Dominican Republic Flag

Dominican Republic Flag

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

6 Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hit that mark! As of yesterday it is officially less than a year until I am back in good ol´ Rocky Top. How do I feel? Honestly? SCARED even though I still have a good while to go. I realized that have only a few months to do all that I can... I need to pick it up a bit! 

Anyways about my week...
We shared a few lessons with Mariela and Jose and Pola... We think everything is going well... Jose came to church on Sunday! Mariela is still having issues with her partner letting her leave the house, but we're getting there. The Lord is in on this.

We talked to a Canadian Jehovah´s Witness.

Last night at English class we did a practice where the students were supposed to ask us questions. This guy who is a little older than I am asked me if I'm cute... Being a missionary I honestly didn't know how to answer to that...

I ate rice.

We went stargazing last night on our roof... It was really nice to have the cool breeze. We talked a bit... Yes in Spanish! 

Carnival was this last week... Let's just say that I really didn't enjoy it. I didn't take any part of it, but the music was so loud that it kept me up at night even though the park is across the city. We also saw some really interesting constumes... We saw a friend dressed as a purple sea horse.

Well... THis week really wasn't that eventful, but it happened! I love you all and look forward to hearing from you!!!

Con amor,
Hermana Krislee Twiner

No comments:

Post a Comment